Thursday, August 21, 2008

Keeping Busy

So I have 2 comics to ink and pencil for Phil as a prelude for his movie.
I'm doing monthly covers for the Star-Trek: Defiant audio drama.
I have a 10-issue story I have to co-write and pencil and ink with James.
I have to record, direct and produce all my 11 episodes of Terra Novus before the beginning of Winter Quarter.
I have a job.
I will have school coming up here pretty soon - full time student.
I of course have a girlfriend.
And just became the drummer for Xyris, and will have weekly practices as well as upcoming shows I need to plan around.
I think I've got my time pretty much planned out for me, I really want to be able to do them all and will try my very best, this could be a very productive and rewarding quarter - if I can make it!

No comments: