Friday, October 30, 2009

The worst week of sleep

These are the final inks over some pages I did probably 6 montsh ago for my friend. You can get the whole lowdown on DA but I had some of the pencils up here a while ago, here and here
, though they are very faint.

BBA pg. 1 by ~xaqBazit on deviantART

BBA pg. 2 by ~xaqBazit on deviantART

BBA pg. 3 by ~xaqBazit on deviantART

BBA pg. 4 by ~xaqBazit on deviantART

BBA pg. 5 by ~xaqBazit on deviantART

BBA pg. 6 by ~xaqBazit on deviantART
I've plotted out 2 6-issue series I want to do, relating to one another. They have been writing themselves, in my mind, keeping me awake at night. The first time that cliche thing has happened where I actually wake up to write something down because I've figured it out in my sleep. Very excited. Though I might not have much time here real soon as I've been getting some more comic work - but that's a good thing.

No comments: