Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Con Schedule and the Lowdown


Concrete Dove Poster by ~xaqBazit on deviantART
Finally here is the poster from megacon, and here are Larry's pencils. I inked and colored.



Airforce Colorado Grads Gift by ~xaqBazit on deviantART
And here is a painting I recently finished.
I'm rather busy at the moment, multitasking - but that is all a lot better than not having anything to work on - like what happened for about 2 months surrounding megacon.
I Will be at Heroes Con, on the floor - looking for even more projects and Florida Supercon - that time, behind the booth at the WTFC table. Hope to see you guys there.

you can see my pencils here
also wanted to add this in, it is Robin's inks over my pencils - very interesting. We may work as a team here in a while.

No comments: