Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New ink - brush


The whole time i did these i was looking for an iconic image for my band and eventually used this one for a our bumper stickers. Oddly patriotic colors for such dark subject matter. I also wanted to mention I've recently discovered TWLOHA (To Write Love on Her Arms) a non profit group that helps raise money for people who cant afford to pay for rehab etc. I'll be wearing one of their shirts at the show on Tuesday. If you don't know what TWLOHA is you can visit their website here.






this turned out to be more of a study of the egon schiele painting "the embrace"




Elephant ink by ~xaqBazit on deviantART
i put this one on DA because it was probably the best, but I was afraid of people stealing it too for shirts etc so I put the watermwark on it so hopefully that helps.
Also ill be going into to finish my "wall illustrations" for Carter Ink tomorrow and I'll make sure to get some pics up.

No comments: