Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Defiant 34



Star Trek Defiant, Ep. 34 by ~xaqBazit on deviantART
This was more of an experiment in lighting and coloring than anything. And speaking of reference here is what this character is supposed to look like...

but I dont think i did a good job of transforming myself into him sine I was looking at my face and trying to age it. Anyway, I blew my chips on the battle scene that ends in this episode so the rest of it is slower and not as action packed and I didnt want to do two covers of space battles one after the other so I chose this. Either way you can check out the colored version on my DA page by clicking on it from here or listen to the episode and see it with the title and credit overlays on Pendant Audio's site here.
I suppose this cover is more a portrait of myself with all the work I'm doing rather than a fictional character on a radio drama.

No comments: