Friday, September 7, 2012

Breaking story - swiper no swiping!

So someone finally broke the story to bleeding cool with many more pictures than I had access to when I went off on him. But now everyone knows about Seth Reedy and his "free hand drawing and inking skills" and man, he was doing it to everyone. Finally getting going again in the comics world, I'm about 1/4 of the way done with a 40pg issue I'm working on. Finally got a script approved I'd written the rough draft of over a year ago. I have a penciler finishing an issue I wrote and an inker working on finishing them out. I got to see the first version of my friend Hobbes' story that I got to ink about half in a very fun style. Got to see the first print version of issue 1 of No West to Cross #1, all while the rest of my life has gotten considerably more complicated. All in all I'm doing pretty well. Really been enjoying listening to Now Playing podcast at work and their film series retrospectives.

No comments: