Monday, June 13, 2011

New published work


Dynast splash page sample by ~xaqBazit on deviantART

Dynast color samples 2 by ~xaqBazit on deviantART

Dynast color samples 1 by ~xaqBazit on deviantART
I was the colorist for these pages and about 25pgs of the book Dynast:The Rise of Bherek White, which is to be published by Shatterday Comics. You can expect the book around July-Aug. I penciled the top page as a sample page.
Also in Aug Kord and Harley: 7 deadly sins, which I inked 1 1/2 issues out of will be published, you can find more here.
I also wrote a story for the Japan Needs Heroes anthology, called "Frozen Hopes" Which is my first writing exclusive project. Below is a sample page though the final will be colored.

Frozen Hopes Pg1 Letters by ~Master-Futon on deviantART
And lastly the 11'oclock comics anthology is debuting this week at the Summit City Comic Con, which me and James did the art for the Battle of Hastings story in it. You can find more about it here.
Which will feature the finished version of the below artwork among other pages.

Viking Battle by ~xaqBazit on deviantART

No comments: