Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pre-megacon work


Belly Dancer Commission by ~xaqBazit on deviantART
Just finished this a week or so ago. You can read details on DA. I did mention I will most likely have prints of this to sell at the con as well as some other original artwork of popular characters. I've also been working on a Concrete Dove Pin up for What the Flux that I'm inking and coloring. This month I'm working on a tattoo commission and for a chest piece, and designs for MMA fighter's t-shirts. So far I've done one and more are on the way. They have been seriously fun, like the tattoo design because it has been general directions and has basically been left up to me to make look cool. Which I think I did quite well.

Waring Angels by ~xaqBazit on deviantART
I also recently finished this tattoo commission, you can find out more on my DA page by clicking the image.

No comments: