Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mysteria

So the pages I finished a few months back finally saw print the other day. I penciled them out and then learned I would also be inking myself. But I had fun with it and it has been my first published work that has truly been collaborative, I haven't just been a penciler on a project yet but this is pretty close considering it passed through a letterer and a colorist before it hit the presses. So that has been an interesting experience to get used to. I did the first 8 pages, not including the black title page.
http://1089comics.com/2009/11/08/misteria_herculean-tasks_pt1_title-wc/
I'm still trying to see if it is alright to post the original art now since the final art is open source anyhow.
You can use the thumbnails along the right hand side, the labeled arrows at the bottom or just click the pages to navigate.

No comments: